I have three boys and this will be my first and only girl. Which is better, Joi Whitney Tolbert or Whitney Joi?

Tolbert? Thank you very much!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

Congrats on the first girl! I bet your house hold and extended families are thrilled! I have four boys and we are waiting to find out the gender on baby five. Fingers crossed. :) Though we will be happy to welcome another healthy boy.

How fun was it to pick out girly names? I'm jealous!

I am a bit confused. Is Tolbert your surname? In any case, I like the name with Joi first. The name is clearly making a statement. That you are Joi-ous about the arrival of your daughter! Both names are wonderful. (Joi and Whitney) And she can clearly go by either if she or you want to later on. Many people end up going by their middle names, or even childhood nicknames, that get carried on into adulthood.

Congrats again!

• 8 years ago

Whitney Joi

• 8 years ago

Whitney Joi is much better than the others.

But all of the names are nice

• 8 years ago

Joi Whitney =)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Whitney

Lv 6
    8 years ago

Whitney is more common but I don't like the spelling of Joi - it will constantly be misspelled.

I would say Whitney Joi because it flows better and would save the child a lot of trouble spelling their name.

• 8 years ago

Joy Whitney :)

• xoxo
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Whitney.... Joi looks ridiculous

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Whitney Joy...better flow

You should really spell it Joy, Joi looks silly and might be mispronounced as Joey

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Whitney Joy seems better. I don't really like Joi, but whatever floats your boat.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.