Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 8 years ago

What does Jon cryer think of Charlie sheen?

What does Jon cryer and the cast think of Charlie sheen after the whole aftermath of him being fired

• jerryb
    Favorite Answer

See source for more:

Here's why Jon Cryer is an Emmy winner. When talking about Charlie Sheen, he can say, "It's been mostly fun," with a straight face.

Having spent the last six months in the eye of the Charlie Sheen storm, it was certainly an underselling of the events.

Cryer appeared on "The Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday night to discuss, in part, the wild past six months that saw his former "Two and a Half Men" co-star implode into a radio-ranting ball of drugged up faux-#winning and get kicked off the show. He said that despite Sheen's history, he never quite expected the crazy set of events that went down.

"It's as much a mystery to me as to everyone, I think," Cryer said. "My favorite moment was I got a text from someone, saying, 'Charlie Sheen just called Thomas Jefferson a p*ssy.' I said, 'I think things are getting out of hand.'

"We didn't see where it was going. This has never happened before," he continued. "It wasn't like, back in 1963, oh everyone remembers when Fred McMurray went bats*it and started talking about free mason ninjas and stuff. It was crazy! And Vivian Vance started urinating on the set of 'Here's Lucy.' So nobody was prepared for this."

Even though Sheen trashed Cryer a bit during the ordeal, and put his job in jeopardy, the benevolent co-star still wishes him the best.

"I love him, he's a great friend," Cryer said of Sheen. "All of us, none of us wanted to continue with the show if we felt like it was hurting him, and there was a point at which, we felt like, there's no control over him."

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): jon cryer charlie sheen: https://shortly.im/aU1JN