Problems with warranty (Halfords...) will give Best Answer!?

Warranty - Repair time Hello. My £300 bicycle broke approximately 3 months ago. There is only one faulty part which needs replacement. I went to Halfords (where the bike was bought, still had valid warranty and was insured with them) and they said they would order the part for me and call me back as soon as they... show more Warranty - Repair time

Hello. My £300 bicycle broke approximately 3 months ago. There is only one faulty part which needs replacement. I went to Halfords (where the bike was bought, still had valid warranty and was insured with them) and they said they would order the part for me and call me back as soon as they got it to come with the bike again and they would fix it there. Unfortunately, I received no calls for another 3 weeks, so I visited them again. I asked why is it taking so long and got told that they were having difficult time there because the shop was undergoing refurbishment and told me to wait another 2-3 days and they would call me to come with the bike. I received no calls again. After another approximately 4 weeks, I went there to complain about the lack of contact. The assistant apologised me and promised the bike would be ready within a week - this time I left the bike with them. Another 2 weeks later, my father (as he was around) went to ask why is it taking so long and they promised the bike would be ready within 2 days. This was last Monday and there was no calls since. I am planning on visiting them again tomorrow and speaking to the manager.

I use my bicycle for transport 3 times a week. Without it, I had to pay for bus tickets £14.40 a week (approximately £150 since the bike broke down). This is half the value of the actual bike. I am very disappointed as I not only have a valid warranty but also paid extra to get the bike insured. What should I do?