Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 10 years ago

What type of shoe is best for fall by TOMS?

Basically what's the best shoe by toms for fall and plz dnt comment saying they are ugly or whatever

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I personally love shoes so I recommend wearing something like canvas shoes or a pair similar to these http://www.toms.com/womens/new-styles/highlands-as...

If you live where it gets chilly, those are perfect for autumn! If you do live somewhere that just stays warm or doesn't get that cold, I would wear something like cordones, in a floral pattern, boots, or wedges. These are all available from Toms. Hope this helps!

Source(s): Personal Experience
  • 10 years ago

My glitter Toms are priiime (: But If you're talking about color, fall colors are red, gold, yellow, orange, i like maroon a lot. And just the plain canvas are perfect they're warm an comfortable.

• ryder
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

a pair of puma shoes(they are super comfortable and you will do something in them).....nicely-enjoyed shoes a pair of apartments(in the colour black,plaid,or gray)possibly one with a buckle on appropriate a pair of uggs(the boot ones no longer those that seem as though slippers)(whether they arent genuine they are going to look super) yet for shoes or outfits PLAID IS in q4 so something with plaid is super i'm hoping this facilitates and function relaxing procuring p.s. maximum of those shoes could be offered at nicely-enjoyed shoes or different shoe vendors

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

i just bought toms kenya stripe botas for fall and i think they're adorable! they're also really, really comfortable.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

neutral colors, or glitters. i've recently become infatuated with the grosgrain ones (petal) and the glitter ones (black)

• 10 years ago

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.