Minecraft - I have downloaded a texture pack ad now my minecraft wont open up what should i do?

I have downloaded a texture pack which i cannot remember the name of, the texture pack looks really cool but when it starts to load the minecraft program just goes black. I cannot retreive my minecraft or my saves and i am upset because i am making a city made out of glass and it has taken me ages, i was almost... show more I have downloaded a texture pack which i cannot remember the name of, the texture pack looks really cool but when it starts to load the minecraft program just goes black. I cannot retreive my minecraft or my saves and i am upset because i am making a city made out of glass and it has taken me ages, i was almost finished building but now the inevitable has happened. Does anyone know what i can do to retrieve my save i would be really gratefull.