Jehovah Witnesses--Can I Ask You A Question About Jesus Being God?

I am a non-denom christian. I have rejected the trinity for a few years now, and I view that Jesus is the son of God and Messiah, but not God per say. So I have always kinda shared that view with JW's. Recently, however, I came across an article which did present the idea of Jesus being God in a new way,... show more I am a non-denom christian. I have rejected the trinity for a few years now, and I view that Jesus is the son of God and Messiah, but not God per say. So I have always kinda shared that view with JW's.

Recently, however, I came across an article which did present the idea of Jesus being God in a new way, which kinda has me re-thinking it.

If any of you have the time, I would love to hear your criticisms or comments on that article. I will post a link below and let this question stay open for a day or two to give anyone time.

Thanks!

http://www.christian-history.org/the-tri...
Update: @ Evil Eye---I didn't write that article. If I wrote that article, I would call it "my article." It is an article I recently stumbled upon. I am ANTI Trinitarian, which means I DO NOT accept Jesus as God. But I thought the article made some good points, and I wanted to hear their thoughts. So far you are all... show more @ Evil Eye---I didn't write that article. If I wrote that article, I would call it "my article." It is an article I recently stumbled upon. I am ANTI Trinitarian, which means I DO NOT accept Jesus as God.

But I thought the article made some good points, and I wanted to hear their thoughts. So far you are all pretty much being rude and offensive.
Update 2: @Biblical--Thanks for that. Yes, I am aware of what you wrote, and that has always been my position. What the article speaks about is the way the logos (word) relates with God, and primarily the way Jesus could have "ever existed" as the word, which could mean he has the same substance/nature/divinity of the... show more @Biblical--Thanks for that. Yes, I am aware of what you wrote, and that has always been my position. What the article speaks about is the way the logos (word) relates with God, and primarily the way Jesus could have "ever existed" as the word, which could mean he has the same substance/nature/divinity of the father, yet separate.

That is the main point I am interested in JWs commenting on (if any have the time).