Do you have a weak handshake?

I go to church and when it's time shake hands, most guys just stick their hand out and leave it there. I have a better hand shake than them AND I'M A GIRL. While I don't expect them to crush my hand in the process, it wouldn't kill anybody to have a firm handshake.

BQ: What do you think of guys with weak handshakes?

Favorite Answer

Nope..

I have a very weak handshake. I don't like shaking hands. There is no need for it. It is archaic.

I had a job once where my boss insisted I shake hands with customers. After a while I told him I didn't want to do it anymore, citing hygiene concerns. He told me it was in my contract and what I thought about that. I told him: "I'll tell you what I think of it. I live to see you eat that contract. But I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach, and break your goddamn spine! Arghghgh!" This didn't go over to well, as you might imagine.

You don't shake a girls hand with a lot of force, that's considered rude!

BQ: I hate guys with weak handshakes, it makes me think I can't trust them.

• ?

A lot of times, my hand feels numb or in pain (due to a medical condition)...so yes I often do have a weak handshake.

I agree, firm handshake with eye contact shows confidence

• adry

Oh, no. I like firm handshakes as well so I try to do that.

BQ: they need vitamins

Yes

• Mark

I'm sorry but i work on wall street so my handshake (regardless of your expectations) is tougher than your mother.

I know the rules for handshakes and I think I have it down.....

Why does your avatar remind me of McLovin?