Do you have a weak handshake?

I go to church and when it's time shake hands, most guys just stick their hand out and leave it there. I have a better hand shake than them AND I'M A GIRL. While I don't expect them to crush my hand in the process, it wouldn't kill anybody to have a firm handshake.

BQ: What do you think of guys with weak handshakes?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Nope..

• 4 years ago

I have a very weak handshake. I don't like shaking hands. There is no need for it. It is archaic.

I had a job once where my boss insisted I shake hands with customers. After a while I told him I didn't want to do it anymore, citing hygiene concerns. He told me it was in my contract and what I thought about that. I told him: "I'll tell you what I think of it. I live to see you eat that contract. But I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach, and break your goddamn spine! Arghghgh!" This didn't go over to well, as you might imagine.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

You don't shake a girls hand with a lot of force, that's considered rude!

BQ: I hate guys with weak handshakes, it makes me think I can't trust them.

• ?
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

A lot of times, my hand feels numb or in pain (due to a medical condition)...so yes I often do have a weak handshake.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

I agree, firm handshake with eye contact shows confidence

• adry
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Oh, no. I like firm handshakes as well so I try to do that.

BQ: they need vitamins

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yes

• Mark
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

I'm sorry but i work on wall street so my handshake (regardless of your expectations) is tougher than your mother.

• 10 years ago

I know the rules for handshakes and I think I have it down.....

• 10 years ago

Why does your avatar remind me of McLovin?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.