幫我把國語翻成英文

暑假來了,我和家人一起去宜蘭〝童玩節〞玩水。

當天一早我和家人就開車去宜蘭,我们走雪遂一下就了,到了宜蘭我

们就進去玩水。首先我们先去玩水床,再去玩滑水道,到了中午我们就找

位置坐著吃午餐和著名的豆花,下午梳洗後,就去吃自助餐就回家,今天

真開心!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Summer came, my family and I went to Ilan "toys section" play in the water.

Day morning my family and I drove to Ilan, then we go look on the snow, to Ilan I

They would go play in the water. First we went to play in the water bed, and then play water slide, we look to noon

Sitting position to eat lunch and the famous curry, afternoon grooming, you eat buffet on the home, today

Really happy!

http://translate.google.com.tw/#(翻譯可以去這邊很方便喔!)選我!!...

Source(s): 網路

Summer came, I went with my family in Ilan POBO toys section "play with water.The day my family and early to drive to Ilan, we take the snow was, by Ilan IJust go in and play with water. First of all, we go to play with water beds, then go water skiing, and by noon we findLocation sat and ate lunch and the famous bean curd, after grooming in the afternoon, go eat buffets will go home todayReally fun!

Really happy!

Really happy!