人物之間的關係或是書本裡提到的一些專業知識等等...

2 Answers

Rating
  • Stanza
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

版大您好:

這本是今年三月才出版的新書,所以只有英文版,若想要更詳細的資料,可能要到國外的網站去找,以下是誠品線上網站的介紹,下次請務必搜尋後再發問,多利用既有的資源。

內容簡介

My Sister’s Keeper 《姊姊的守護者》暢銷作家Jodi Picoult (茱迪.皮考特)

2011最新動人力作!

當音樂治療師柔伊懷孕的喜悅最終落了空,丈夫馬克思決定不想再一次心碎而離開,當柔伊慢慢重拾生活時,卻驚覺自己愛上了學校的諮詢師,凡妮莎。她們決定結婚迎向新的未來,馬克思也在別處開始了牧師的新生活,而當柔伊回去找馬克思,希望他提供精子以完成他當母親的願望時,他卻反過來控告她們…。

柔伊能完成她孕育孩子的渴望嗎?

《紐約時報》暢銷作家茱迪.皮考特筆下的悲劇故事未必會有完美的結局,本書以三個人物來串接整個故事,探討同志-這個極具爭議性的話題;一如以往,她以細膩的筆法,精妙的細節,刻劃人性的愛與恐懼,靈巧的掌握人與人之間脆弱敏感又錯綜複雜的關係。 英文介紹:

Every life has a soundtrack. All you have to do is listen.

Music has set the tone for most of Zoe Baxter’s life. There’s the melody that reminds her of the summer she spent rubbing baby oil on her stomach in pursuit of the perfect tan. A dance beat that makes her think of using a fake ID to slip into a nightclub. A dirge that marked the years she spent trying to get pregnant.

For better or for worse, music is the language of memory. It is also the language of love.

In the aftermath of a series of personal tragedies, Zoe throws herself into her career as a music therapist. When an unexpected friendship slowly blossoms into love, she makes plans for a new life, but to her shock and inevitable rage, some people—even those she loves and trusts most—don’t want that to happen.

Sing You Home is about identity, love, marriage, and parenthood. It’s about people wanting to do the right thing for the greater good, even as they work to fulfill their own personal desires and dreams. And it’s about what happens when the outside world brutally calls into question the very thing closest to our hearts: family.

• 9 years ago

Max did not become a pastor after divorce. He might, in the future, if he pops the question to Liddy. Max is a landscaper.

The pastor in this story is Clive Lincoln.Zoe always is a music therapist, before and after married.I don’t think ‘反過來控告’is the right words to describe Max’s action. He is confused and he just wanted to have the best for his embryo or ‘unborn child’. It is the pastor and the greedy conservative Christian lawyer took this opportunity to raise their concerns about homosexuality and traditional family values.Is it wrong for them to do it? I think there is no right or wrong decision you make for your life. It is a matter of which path you take and whether it suits you. I finished reading this book. It is great, as always, expertly crafted, thought-provoking, and compelling. I guess you have to find the clue from the response in this forum to write your report.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.