How can i rent out my furniture (sofa, tv, etc.) to another college student?

I'm a college student myself, and my apt. is furnished next year so i have a bunch of extra stuff, like a tv and a leather sofa with recliners... So like how would i rent it out? once i find someone, how do i know they won't steal it after i rent it out to them? like i need to have a security you know?... show more I'm a college student myself, and my apt. is furnished next year so i have a bunch of extra stuff, like a tv and a leather sofa with recliners...

So like how would i rent it out? once i find someone, how do i know they won't steal it after i rent it out to them? like i need to have a security you know? like whats the paper work? i need something that'll have the furniture/tv binded to me as the owner, not them you know?

if its a friend i know, then its no big deal, but im talking about for another random person.