Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearXbox · 8 years ago

Which are the must-have games for Xbox360?

best X360 titles of FPS, TPS, racing and Fighting. [is the controller good for fighting games?]

btw, any good fantasy/adventure games available there?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

For Racing, DEFINITELY Forza Motor-sports 3 or you could wait and get the 4th one when it comes out. For fantasy, Oblivion of the Elder Scrolls series and they're comingout with a new edition this year which will be amazing called Skyrim. And also for fantasy Dragon Age: Origins or Dragon Age 2 or any of the Fable series, but all are good. For action, COD MW3 is coming out this year and another COD game is the first Modern Warfare, Gears of War 3 also new this year and the rest are good, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3 is new this year.

• 3 years ago

FALLOUT 3, i dont have new vegas so idk approximately new vegas, HALO attain, and that i anticipate BLACK OPPS, it sounds good, i like it, and that i'm a hater of all issues call of accountability after mw2. probable murderer CREED BROTHERHOOD. my associates say thats exciting, or assassins creed 2 that have been given hobby of the 12 months final 12 months. and final yet no longer least, undesirable organization 2 AND ITS NEW VIETNAM upload ON. thats amazingly exciting first person shooter hobby it beats mw2 with the aid of a piss load, and could are turning out to be multiplayer hobby of the 12 months rather of assassins creed brotherhood.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

fantasy/adventure Final FantasyXIII,Fable 2,3,Enslaved Odessey to the West

• 8 years ago

black ops, red dead redemption, need for speed most wanted and grand theft auto IV.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.