Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 8 years ago

Do you think Barack Obama is guilty of Treason against the United States of America?

2009: U.S. Army troops were illegally deployed in the small town of Samson, Alabama, after a one-man shooting spree. The Department of Inspector General found that the troops should not have been allowed in to perform duties that were the duties of the local police. This violated the Posse Comitatus Act, which prohibits federal troops from doing this.

2009: Obama, as sitting President, sat as chair of the United Nations Security Council, violating Article 1, Section 9, Clause 8 of the United States Constitution. He then started the war in Libya without the approval of the Congress, also violating the Constitution.

LCDR Walt Fitzpatrick, US Navy Retired, brought charges of Treason against Obama in 2009, and these charges were accepted by a state and a federal judge. The Secret Service paid Walt a visit and did not arrest him, giving silent admission of the charges. Obama's own silence constitutes a silent admission.

So what do you think? Why do you think he hasn't been prosecuted yet?

I'll tell you why. We need to find ONE Grand Jury in Anywhere, America, to investigate any criminal complaint brought by any American citizen. I've brought my notarized complaint, as well as many others nationwide. One is a whisper, 1,000 complaints speak volumes. Will you write yours? I'll provide links below to get you started.

Update:

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

In theory I believe you are 100% on point. In reality we're looking absolute power corrupting absolutely.

• 8 years ago

Treason is defined as betraying one's country. So what your asking is has Barack Obama betrayed the US. Which can really be stated as: Has he tried to harm the US. I think that the answer to this is no, regardless as to whether he has violated the constitution or not. However, I cannot find anywhere in the constitution tat it is illegal for the president to attack a country with or without Congress's approval. Furthermore, under your interpretation of Article 1, Section 9, Clause 8 of the Constitution, no American can sit on any international council (I don't think this is what the founding fathers meant). As for Samson, Alabama, a military officer took responsibility for sending the troops.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It is this thing called a executive order. It is what the constitution allows presidents to do in order to maintain peace. Although it is what got us into Vietnam. But there have been edits made to the rules. Obama did what he did in the name of the united states. It is like saying the president should go to jail because he signed a declaration of war. Don't be a idiot. This executive order is what keeps all of us alive. Democracy takes to long in some cases.

• Proto
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Actually, president Obama has saved the United States of America from complete economic collapse (by passing the stimulus) and undone some of the damage done by his predecessor George W. Bush, who by any measure is guilty of war crimes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Sure, Lybia and Pakistan are illegal wars

and Obama has consistently shielded Bush from torture prosecution...so he's an accessory to war crimes

• 8 years ago

Why do people think money grows on trees? Honestly.....Everyone has to be responsible for their actions people...What I do with my money has a direct result on you and what you do with your credit cards has a direct result on me. TOO BAD but that's reality.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Show a viable example.

• 8 years ago

do you mean a public lynching?

• 8 years ago

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.