Wet/Dry hair straighteners?

Will it hurt my hair if I use the wet option? Because my hair takes too long dry..

Favorite Answer

I tried A BUNCH of wet 2 dry hair irons and NONE work! They leave my hair frizzy and overall they're crap.

Conair 1" Wet to Dry Straightener dries hair as it straightens so no blow drying is required. Dual technologies protects hair's luster so there is less damage. Unique venting system channels water away from hair, releasing it as steam, and sealing in moisture. With a 30 second heat up and 6 wet-dry settings, you can dry and straighten your hair in no time.

• Lv 6

YES! It will damage your hair way more than regular straightening.. definitely blow dry it dry then straighten in.. it will take the same amount of time.. even the wet to straight takes several run throughs to dry then straighten the hair.

Source(s): I've tried and no longer use a wet to straight iron.

hello im a professional cosmetologist, and IT IS TOTALLY WRONG TO STRIAIGHTEN YOUR HAIR WHILE WET, it breaks the oxygen bonds which wil cause breakage and more split. ends.

Source(s): myself

yes

Idk..

Source(s): Me