Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 9 years ago

What is a QRMT PYMT from Bank Of America?

Bank of America made the following transaction from my USAA account. NO ONE!!! can tell me what it means. This is what the USAA website says: 6-17-2011 BANK OF AMERICA QRMT Pymt

***********ACEY ACH WITHDRAWAL (74.79)

I have asked 5 BofA employees including a manager at my local bank, and 4 people from USAA and no one has ever heard of it. More scarey is that BofA has no record of EVER having that amount come thru my account. USAA, though nice, are not being helpful. Any advice?

Favorite Answer

That's a tough one. No info anywhere in Google that hints at what QRMT might be. However, the link below shows a statement with a QRMT transaction. It looks like a payment to B of A.

If I had to make an educated guess, I would say that QRMT PYMT is an electronic payment of $74.79 to Bank of America. Also "ACH" is an acronymn for Automated Clearing House, which is entity that performs electronic transactions. Hope this helps.

http://www.efs.cpf.state.ma.us/DisplayReport.aspx?...

I had the same charge. It was an electronic payment I made via telephone service to my bank of american credit card.

Hope this helps!

THAT IS A PAY BY PHONE CHARGE TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. IF YOU LOOK AT YOUR BANK STATEMENT AND CREDIT CARD STATEMENT IT SHOULD MATCH. THANKS!

Hurrah, that's what I was exploring for! Thanks op of this question.