Used Volkswagen Jetta TDI for sale!?!?

Help! I need to find a used Volkswagen Jetta TDI. I am looking for one that's 5,000 dollars, 6,800 is my max. It has to be Diesel fuel and, I am looking for models around the years 2004-2007 if possible. Any site suggestions? Any idea where I can find something like this?

Best Answer

To get down to your price range you'll need to back down to a 2002 or older model, and that will be at the upper limit of your price range. You're not going to find a 2004 or newer one in that price range unless it's in pretty terrible condition.

Search on Cars.com for vehicles for sale in your area.

• tone

i've got have been given owned a 1998 GTI and a ninety 2 Jetta. the two have been the worst vehicles i've got have been given ever owned. German vehicles are good and huge topersistent yet they're very severe priced to maintain whilst while in comparison with jap vehicles. Be arranged for that. you're saying that's "good," yet reliability on a motorized motor vehicle with 85K on that's questionable. relies upon on how applicable the motorized motor vehicle grew to grow to be into cared for. make particular the timing belt and distinctive belts have been replaced in modern-day-day history. opposite to what yet yet another answer says, 6'2" is tall. And based how your genuine is dispensed, torso as against legs, that's taken decrease than attention mandatory take a seat in a motorized motor vehicle in the previous you purchase it, needless to say. i'm 6'a million" and overall performance in lots of circumstances ruled out vehicles by way of seat positioning. The Volkswagens I had have been impressive in that comprehend as you're saying, distinctive room. The spacious severe high quality will are attainable in attainable as quickly as you could stretch out on your volkswagen, stranded, waiting for a tow truck. i does not in any comprehend purchase a used volkswagen. Oddly adequate, i could evaluate looking out to purchase one new or in keeping with threat used from a pal or family members contributors member I relied on adequate to applicable universal that they cared for the motorized motor vehicle.

Out of your price range.