What do you think TNA has to do to be able to compete with WWE? + NWA Barely Legal?

Nonstop Wrestling Action’s BARELY LEGAL PPV (July 30, 2011) (I know i said sunday but i cannot wait one more day LOL) Location: Tokyo, Japan Next PPV: Breaking Point (In 3 weeks) Segment 1: Mark and Victor are talking in Mark’s office, Victor is FURIOUS about having to compete in a tag team match tonight: “WHY... show more Nonstop Wrestling Action’s BARELY LEGAL PPV (July 30, 2011) (I know i said sunday but i cannot wait one more day LOL)
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Next PPV: Breaking Point (In 3 weeks)

Segment 1: Mark and Victor are talking in Mark’s office, Victor is FURIOUS about having to compete in a tag team match tonight: “WHY THE F*CK AM I COMPETING IN A TAG TEAM MATCH TONIGHT? YOUR TAG TEAM DIVISION SUCKS MARK!!! I DEMAND YOU PUT ME IN ANOTHER MATCH!” Security enters Mark’s office and he says: “No it’s ok guys, I got this. Demand? Who are you to demand anything? You think I’m scared of you dawg? You better calm your @ss down!!! If you don’t want to be tag team champion than…screw Gage, screw him!!! He’s only using you anyway. But you still have to perform so get your @ss to the ring!

Match 1: Buried Alive Match for the NWA World Tag Team Championships
Gage & Victor “No Warning” Hughes (c) vs. Rated Peep Superstar & BarcaEdge

Ring segment 2: Brian Blade comes out first accompanied by Lexi Broskiette. The crowd is booing the heck out of him. Liam comes out next, he gets mixed reaction from the crowd. But he has something to say: “Since you are out here with your girl Brian, I decided to come here with my girl as well. She’s gonna make sure that your girl doesn’t screw me. So come out baby.” Charlene Appleby makes her debut here in NWA.

Match 2: Ladder Match for the Money In The Bank contract.
Liam Catterson (c) (w/Charlene Appleby) vs. Brian “The Icon” Blade (w/ Lexi Broskiette)

Ring segment 3: Announcer says: “Ladies and gentlemen…the next match is an Extreme Elimination Chamber match!!!” Crowd cheers. “The 6 competitors are allowed to bring weapons to the chamber. The winner of this match will get a World Title match at the next PPV, Breaking Point!”

Match 3: Extreme Elimination Chamber Match.
Chris Anderson vs. Nick Angel vs. The Elite Phenom vs. Rated R Superstar vs. Karic Wind vs. Big Ran

Segment 4: The Internet Champion Matt Murphy is in the parking lot right now waiting for his opponent to come. The cars seen in this parking lot are old cars that nobody wants. The only purposes of these cars are for Matt and Moses to use them as a weapon to destroy each other.

Match 4: Parking Lot Brawl for the NWA Internet Championship.
Matt Murphy (c) vs. Moses X

Segment 5: The Viper comes out first and he gets a great pop from the crowd. Next to come out is the champion, Shaun Cold and he gets booed. Than out comes Hunter Moore and he has a mic in his hands: “Viper…do you think you have a chance at all tonight? You will be in the ring with the 2 guys that you tried to put out of action a few days ago. You wanted to end our careers but you FAILED. Unlike you Viper, I know how to get the job done. My main goal tonight is to end your career and Shaun will help me. “*Evil laugh*
Match 5: Extreme Rules Match for the NWA Extreme Championship
Shaun Cold (c) vs. The Viper vs. Hunter Moore

Segment 6: Carmelo comes out and he is booed out of the building! Mark comes out next and he gets a great reaction from the crowd. Mark grabs the mic and says: “Let me tell you something right now Carmen. “ Carmelo interrupts him by saying: “MY NAME IS NOT CARMEN DIPSH*T!!!” Mark continues: “Whatever Carmen. Whether you win tonight or not…you will NOT get a World Title shot anytime soon. You will have to work your way up again. And who am I kidding…you won’t win tonight because YOU’RE A JOKE!!!”

Match 6: K.O. Match – Beat your opponent until he’s unable to continue.
Mark Black vs. Carmelo

Segment 7: Luis V comes out and says: “After I throw Pook’s @ss into the fire, I will finally take my rightful place as the top dog in NWA and the NEW World Heavyweight Champion!” Crowd boos the sh*t out of him. Out comes the World Champion Pook S and he gets a standing ovation.

Main Event: Inferno Match for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship.
Pook S (c) vs. Luis V

GIVE ME THE BEST PROMO POSSIBLE AND VOTE FOR WINNERS!!!!!!!!!! Results will be posted tomorrow night around 7 or 8. Thank You