Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAttachments and Photos · 8 years ago

new yahoo mail will not let me download attachments?

went to the new yahoo email from classic down can not download attachments from received emails.

Favorite Answer

Go to help at yahoo mail . if this dosent help contact them .

• ferer

i'm having the comparable undertaking. won't be able to open any PDF's. it is occurs in Firefox, internet Explorer and Google Chrome, so it is no longer the browser, it ought to be Yahoo. My fix has been to forward any emails with attachments to my Gmail Account on Google. i admire gmail extra efficient yet have had the yahoo account see you later I hate to provide up on it. optimistically the genius' at yahoo will decide the subject.

my newest most improved yahoo will not let me do any of the things I was used to doing...the new factors do not work either...like the greeting ecards...don't know why we were forced to change from working to not working...maybe the yahoo "changers" will read some of these......

Source(s): experience in using both yahoo and newest yahoo