How can I get the IRS to send my CA New Home Buyers Tax Credit?

I meet all of the requirements for California's First Home Buyers Tax Credit. My CPA prepared my return and we filed all necessary paperwork. I've been working with my CPA on this since April15th 2011. It's now July 29, I have still not received my refund. The IRS has sent me two letters asking for... show more I meet all of the requirements for California's First Home Buyers Tax Credit. My CPA prepared my return and we filed all necessary paperwork. I've been working with my CPA on this since April15th 2011.

It's now July 29, I have still not received my refund. The IRS has sent me two letters asking for the same information each time. My CPA has told me this has been happening with all of her clients in regards to the First Time Home Buyers Tax Credit. Same for my CPA's colleagues. The IRS will continue to send notices until I give up.

How can I get the IRS to quit stalling and send me my refund??? Has anyone in CA received their credit?