Why would "God" as we know him, create the whole universe and only have life on on tiny rock know as Earth?

I really really want to believe that there's a being that is the creator of everything imaginable and the being would stand for everything that was good and actually care about every being he created, but there's just too many questions left unanswered and I can't just go off "well you just have to believe and have faith" because theres so many ways of interpreting life and God and all the universe, what if the God we know, isn't the true God over everything? Everybody on earth follows different religions, so they belive something else other than God or Jesus. So you mean to tell me all those people who simply live life to as how they were taught and learned to belief and live life are going to be considered bad people and will be sent to this place called "hell" because they weren't taught nor go off what God of the bible says? Doesn't sound right

Ok so your saying God might have created life on other planets as well but doesn't let us know about it (Yet anyways) and leaves us to live our life and learn how to be a truthfully good hearted person. Why would he allow us to know of the other planets and galaxies then? He could have put a box around the planet earth back then and we would have thought no different, we'd just know it as the way it is. I just want to make sure I'm living life based of the right God. What about the idea of Heaven being an actual planet outside of our solar system and "God" being that a leader of that planet, of an ancient alien race known as the Annuaki that has been around way longer than we could even imagine, which were way more advanced than us, and actually found earth in space and went there and cross-bred their DNA with the man (or apes) that lived here, that created human kind. "Let us create man in our image and our liking" Why does it say "US" and "OUR"? It's just a more scientific approach t

We only live on earth anywhere (hopefully) from 60 to 100 years, and there's really no way of prove what's happened in ancient history or what will happen when we die. What if religion was created just as a way to control people? What about the people who don't worship god and jesus and are of other religions, I'm sure they were brought up and taught that their religion was the right way and to go by it just like we have been taught, so they will be punished by God for that and not get to expierience this Heaven place? Wouldnt he be more understanding? And back then in ancient times, humans describe in their religions events and things to THEIR UNDERSTANDING that long ago! Like if you told them we have Iphones and cars now based on what they know, they would be amazed and describe you as some kind of being of another orgin or something! What if Aliens are real and come to Earth one day, seeking a place to live because of some kind of destruction to their planet, and want to live on Ear

Ok i get how the bible says God is creator of all. But who's to say there weren't other Gods before this one in the Bible, who also had the same capabilities of our God does, who pretty much taught and went about things in the same fashion as our God now? I just don't see how God and Satan use to be both in Heaven and have a disagreement on the way things should be ran and Satan is kicked out with his friends who also wanted to follow Satan, and not to another dimension or anything, but sent to Earth. Everything is all about Earth....so if i become an astronaut and go to the moon or another planet, I can rest assured there's no Satan or God there? It says the final battle between good and evil will take place on earth, what happens if humans somehow figure out by that time in the future, how to go to other planets and make them habitable and there's some astronauts on Mars working when God and Satan decide to go at it on Earth, what happens to the atrounauts on Mars?

• Drake
    Favorite Answer

The bible was written for earth. It wasn't written for other planets. The reason they are not mentioned in the bible is because they do not influence us. The bible tells us all about how the world ends and it seems to imply that it will end before we meet another species from another world. So why tell us all about other worlds if we are never going to see them? That would just give people another reason not to believe. You would say. "The bible tells us about blue men on pandora but we have never seen them or found any evidence of them so they probably aren't real and the bible is wrong."

EDIT.

Your idea really is not more scientific. It just makes more sense to you. It would be considered scifi not science. It makes sense that it could happen but it cannot be proven by science.

The bible does not make God sound like a leader of another world. It directly says that he created all things. That means the entire universe. It mentions angels and a seperate world for them. He rules them not as an equal but as a God just like he does us. God is not an elected president or a risen king. The bible claims that he created the angels as well as us and is a God to all his creations.

I think (I am not sure) the thing you have trouble with is understanding were God came from. You use different stories to help understand how he came into being. Being a leader of another world means he would have been born like us. Nonetheless, it still leaves the issue of the universe existing before hand and you having no scientific way to explain that. Scientifically the universe could not have been created without breaking the known laws of nature. Mainly the law of conservation of energy. The big bang cannot explain how energy was created and as far as we know it cannot be. So, no matter how you try to explain God away through science you are still left with the fact that science will still render no answer as to how the universe existes today. So, it is just as reasonable (if not more so) to believe that God is a true God and created the universe because he is beyond nature as the bible said, as it is to believe the universe created itself even though science cannot explain how and even implies that it could not.

EDIT AGAIN.

The bible never says that non-believers go to hell. Not once. It speaks of many evil traits that will send people to hell but it never says that a lack of faith through a lack of knowledge will send you to hell. There are three hells in the bible. They all transulate to "hell" in english but the first is spoken of a lot in the OT. It means grave and is a dark place were all people go after death. They wait for judgment there. Then in the NT, after Jesus died he went to this hell and brought all of Gods people out. Now them and all who die in Christ go to God upon their death. In the NT two new hells were introduced. There is the hell for the devil which is called a bottemless pit and the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the place where all evil people go after judgemt. No one knows what judgemnt God will make. People will be punished for their sins but it is up to God to make that choice. Some people make note of the word used for "forever" in the book of Revelation. It can mean either "until complete" or "forever". So some people think that the lake of fire is only until you have paid for your sins (like jail). I cannot say though.

Perhaps aliens have been to the earth. Still, while other religions worship gods with power to do strange things only Christianity makes the claim that God not only does great wonders but created all things. Other religions do not have a creator of all things. Only creators of humanity, land, or seas. So, if anything, Christianity includes space more than any other religion.

EDIT 3.

I am afraid that my answer is too long. If you wish to continue you can email me through my porfile as I can no longer post on this question and am not sure if I can get to your email. Sorry.

1. Hell does not exist. There will be a judgement day in which Jehova will bring down the false religions and people that denies worshipping him. 1 Corintios 10:11 <--- (spanish version)

2. There is a creator of everything. Isiah 40: 28 Ex: If you think an explosion caused earth, think about this: if you throw a grenade, after it explodes, does it leave a beautiful creation?

3. Genesis 1:1 states that god made the earth and the skys.

Source(s): Bible!

Hey Donnie,

Thanks for your question. God wrote the bible that we know through men He chose to convey the message that pertains to us and our situation here on this planet. I as a Christian can not find anything in the Holy Scriptures, (and I know them fairly well, but because they are so complex , I realize that I have a lot to learn), that would state that we as humans are all there is, in fact we know that angels existed before us and they have chosen their eternal destiny, To follow God or Satan . When you take the time to study the Word of God, you begin to realize that God is merciful and loves us and allows us to make our own choices. I can only offer you what I know if you are interested. You can contact me through Answers and I would be happy to work with you and any questions you might have. I am His servant. Bret

Source(s): My life, mistakes and all and God's forgiveness and love

Actually, if there is god and he created life on another planets, it may make us even assure that there is no god. UNLESS, on his holy book, he revealed that on the 4th rocks there are 1-eyed 3 legged lifeform there.

But then, that is only beneficial to us new not ancient folks.

A better way for us is to have good angels moving in-and-out of thin air, appearing to tell us where we have gone wrong ...and be judge from how we right the wrong and prevent from happening again.. UTOPIA!.

It's to show how small yet important you are to God.

the brain always need something to compare with ...

God knows that because he created you and therefore gave you a universe to explore and invited you to go into the depths of it if you can. (in the Quran). which also reveals how microscopic you really are.

if the message of God did not reach the person then that person goes straight to heaven ... they don't go to hell ... if the message reached the person and he/she did not like it and chose something else instead then yep they go to Hell.

1. He very well might have created many other life forms that are out there now. We cannot directly observe 99.999999999% of the universe

2. He may have created the rest of the universe for a very simple reason. To drive our imaginations for thousands of years wondering what the hell is out there and how to get to it

i've thought about this a lot too. i'm a christian, because that's what i was raised as, but i am still a christian. but what if i was raised jewish. then i would go to hell? it doesn't seem right. or those people in little tribes that you see on tv. it's not their fault that they aren't christian.

like i said, i am christian, but i don't think they no everything. and i don't think that they have the right to tell people they are going to hell, because they really don't know.

Riveting tale chap

• I'm very inefficient with space I know. I'm going to see a counselor about that.

thats y he has heaven and made hell so we have other places to go