What is the average cost for liability insurance for a startup pressure washing small business in BC, CA?

I own a franchise of College Pro Window Cleaning in Washington State and have been doing a lot of pressure washing through that. I do roofs, decks, driveways, walkways and fences. I am hoping to start up a small weekend pressure washing business in Vancouver BC because I go to UBC. I want to register it and do... show more I own a franchise of College Pro Window Cleaning in Washington State and have been doing a lot of pressure washing through that. I do roofs, decks, driveways, walkways and fences.

I am hoping to start up a small weekend pressure washing business in Vancouver BC because I go to UBC. I want to register it and do everything legal but I really want to know about how much i am looking at to get liability insurance or if I should just have my clients sign a damage waiver and probably then cut roof work to decrease my risk of damage. Any insight would help me out a lot.