Did you know that after college, Michele Bachmann has never, ever had a private sector job? Your thoughts?

Attorney working for the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), 1988 to 1993

Minnesota Senate, 2000-2006

U.S. House of Representatives, Since 2006

Favorite Answer

I did not know that

good information.

It does not suprise me - in other words - we have a W in the making.

So what is your point? I never had a private sector job. Two years United States Army Infantry, 23 years United States Air Force, Security Police, and Security Forces. Two remote tours overseas, Three overseas deployments, two of those to combat zones.

So, without a private sector job, I guess I would be unqualified to serve in a elected office. Heck, 90% of the morons (both parties), are unqualified to be a night shift manager at a Burger King, little alone be in a position of power within our government.

I'm not bothered by someone who hasn't held a private sector job. I'm more concerned with how they interacted with their community, whether they did anything as a politician to better the lives of people, and whether they totally reject science and reality.

Did you know that Obama hasn't either? So now what's your point? At least she's more in touch with the common citizen. People like yourself are quick to point the finger and criticize and judge but can't see the dirt in your own eye.

She's got plenty of experience. AND backbone. Good for her.

PS: are you displaying intolerance of someone else's views, education, job history, socio-economic background... (fill in any subject Libs claim to be tolerant of) etc etc etc? hmm?

• scott

wikipedia is a very relible sorce!!! (not)

Did you know obama has had very little political expericance before this

Did you know obama has less than one term of experence in congress

Did you know obamas middle name is Hussein

Did you know He ate dog meat, snake meat, and roasted grasshopper while living in Indonesia

Did you know He promised Michelle he would quit smoking before running for president – he didn't

Did you know As a teenager he took drugs including marijuana and cocaine

Did you know all of those were the truth??

She would be a better president than the BO.

Obama: I 'don't begrudge people success or wealth'

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/po...

Better than a Senator for a couple years in Illinois and a community organizer after that.

Doesn't matter much to me as long as she was a part of politics in some way. But I have lost respect for her after finding out her husband worked to try to "change" gays with the magic bible. If shes against something she should have the balls to say her reasosons why and not just sweep it under the table like she seems to do. Thats what bothers me the most. Sadly seeing all the other canidates I say for me i'll either vote for her or Ron Paul. I don't trust Obama with the economy usually I would vote democrate but I won't vote for him.

She did not work for the IRS, she was a tax lawyer in private practice.

You mean as oppossed to community organizing ?