My Fantasy Squad 1-10?

QB Romo(don't hate)

Rb nowshon moreno

Rb darren mcfadden

Wr Andre Johnson

Wr Reggie Wayne

Te Kellen winslow

Wide receiver/running back Miles Austin

Defense Jets

Kicker Josh Brown

BENCH

QB Kevin Kolb

Rb Felix Jones

Rb Cedric Benson

Wr Brandon Marshall

Te Aaron Hernandez

Defense Lions

Rate 1-10

Favorite Answer

Knowshon's a big risk cuz he keeps getting injured.

Winslow isnt a great TE to have, but ull manage

Benson and Marshall are good bench players.

Overal 8/10. Rb 1 isnt solid, but a good bench to back it up

QB is 8/10. Romo is a great QB, he should put up so good numbers this year. And Kolb should be a really good babck-up, he has Larry Fitzgerald to go to.

RB is 7/10. McFadden may not have as good stats especially facing improving team Chargers, Moreno too beacuse Tebow is a ball hogger, carry the ball. Benson is okay and Jones is fighting for the starting job.

WR is 10/10. All these guys are going to put good numbers beacuse they're number one slot recievers with great QB's

TE is 8/10. Two well overall TE's. Stay on Aaron, though to see if he's the starter this year.

D is 9/10. Just one the best defnse in fantasy football.

K is 7/10. Just dont see if doing a good job. Maybe okay.

Overall 8.5/10. Good Overall Team. Trade Benson and Jones as a combo for a better RB sleeper like Ryan Mathews. He's going to be healthy and is a great team. He's going to run more to get the load off of Philip Rivers

Source(s): ima fantasy football pro !

QB is 9/10. Romo is a solid QB, he should put up so good numbers this year with Witten, Dez, and Austin. And Kolb should be a really good babck-up, maybe good for trade value later in the season.

RB is 7/10. I really like McFadden, and I like a healthy Moreno too, but I'm not so sure that's the case. Both Benson and Jones are questionable for me.

WR is 10/10. I don't know if I've seen a team with four guys of that level before, you can interchange those guys on a weekly basis depending on their opponent.

TE is 8/10. I like Hernandez better than Winslow, but both guys can contribute for your team.

D/ST is 8/10. But only because the Jets have to play Tom Brady twice a year.

K is 7/10. Brown won't match his numbers from last year, but should still have okay stats.

Overall 8/10. You have a pretty good team, but you should look for some help at RB.

Please answer mine, http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgXXk...

• Troy

You have a strong quarterback in Romo, along with great wide recievers. You sohuld start Felix Jones and Cedric Benson over Knowshon Moreno and Darren McFadden, though. Even then, your running backs are pretty weak. Winslow isnt the best Tight End, but he can get the job done. The Jets defence is a great defence, good pick there. Your bench is strong, but you shouldnt carry around two defences, just pick one up on your defences bye week. You can put someone better in that spot.

Overall: 6. Not a bad team

7

8/10