Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 10 years ago

Jericho Season 3 or a Movie?

I have now watched Jericho season 1, and season 2 two times. I have no words in how much i love this series. Now here´s my question. Season 3 is out on comic books, almost every comic book is released i think. When thats done, will they start on season 3 or is it only the comic books?

Also, they stated that they are making a movie of the series jericho. Now i dont know if its cancelled or not and i hope any of you can answer me.

Well thats it :)

• ?
    Favorite Answer

It's only the comic books. Jericho was cancelled after the 2nd season.

There was a movie in development, but I'm not sure if they're still working on it or not.

Season 3 is in comic/graphic novel form. Dan Shotz (Executive Producer) said that the graphic novel is act one of a much larger story.

At Comic Con International (Jul 2011) a TV movie was mentioned as a possibility for Jericho's future, but no date was given.

Gwen

www.SavingJericho.com