Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 10 years ago

Jericho Season 3 or a Movie?

I have now watched Jericho season 1, and season 2 two times. I have no words in how much i love this series. Now here´s my question. Season 3 is out on comic books, almost every comic book is released i think. When thats done, will they start on season 3 or is it only the comic books?

Also, they stated that they are making a movie of the series jericho. Now i dont know if its cancelled or not and i hope any of you can answer me.

Well thats it :)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's only the comic books. Jericho was cancelled after the 2nd season.

There was a movie in development, but I'm not sure if they're still working on it or not.

• 10 years ago

Season 3 is in comic/graphic novel form. Dan Shotz (Executive Producer) said that the graphic novel is act one of a much larger story.

At Comic Con International (Jul 2011) a TV movie was mentioned as a possibility for Jericho's future, but no date was given.

Gwen

www.SavingJericho.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.