mimi
mimi asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 8 years ago

Why doesn't our govt do something about our illegals that we have in the USA?

I mean why cant they see that they are a burden on our tax dollars with all the anchor babies and welfare that they get.

If Obama is deporting them then why is it that Im still seeing as many on our street corners and in the ER that I work.Our numbers sure hasn't gone down any.And that's White AMERICAN ***** to you>>>>

Favorite Answer

its because the government is scared to deport them. How fix the ancho babies part we stop giving the parents the kids benefits and appoint the government as their guardians. We fine all employers for hiring illegals and make them send their employees to school to learn the basic language if not the deport them. I think states like cali, Arizona and Texas should develop ICE units to help the border patrol deal with the Enforcement and we need to send 15,000 National guards troops to the border. We need to develop a big wall the has barbed wire and electrical transmissions on it so if they try to climb it they get shocked. We need to also stop funding groups like LA Raza and send them all back to mexico

I truthfully believe that Democrats want the votes and they need the people on public assistance so that they can have an excuse to bring in more revenues, which are then used for other things, as the debt due to entitlements continues to rise. Republicans are afraid to deal with the issue of labor and reallocating our military to domestic defense for the first time since the Civil War. I think there are a few Republicans and Democrats, from border states, who want to do something but don't have the support. Neither party wants to be called racists by the Libs I guess. Until Americans rise up in numbers about it nothing will be done.

• Jim

Our government actually does quite a bit right now. How many tax dollars would you like to donate to do more?

You mean aside from deporting 350,000 illegals every year since Obama took office? Beats me.

America will never do anything about it, there are to many effeminate ****** too make a stand..

bffme// fock you!!! Take your brown a$$ back to Mexico!

shut up white bi+ch

Source(s): take ur racism somewhere else