Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 9 years ago

Iam from nepal ,my us friend send me sponser letter ,now what i have to do to go usa.?

2 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    First, apply online. Make sure you have a digital photo of yourself that you can upload. When you are finished, print the confirmation page.

    Bring the confirmation page and 9,720 Nepalese rupees to any Nabil Bank in Maharajgunj, Kathmandu, Biratnagar, Birgunj, Pokhara, Butwal, or Nepalgunj. At the bank, ask to schedule an interview with the US Embassy in Kathmandu.

    Bring to the interview the confirmation page, your Nepali passport, and documentation of your finances. Make sure you can prove that you have financial ties to Nepal that would make you want to return to Nepal. Bring everything you can. If the interview goes well, then the embassy would approve you for a B-2 tourist visa to visit your friend.

    Good luck!

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    The letter is of no use ...

    You apply for a visa at the US consulate

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.