Ik this is kinda mean but...?

Kay, so i have this AMAZING friend! and he likes me, and i like him. And hes kinda cute. But doesnt have many friends and people make fun of him sometimes. I, on the other hand, have lots of friends. I dont want them to tease me for dateing a... well not loser... but you know what i mean... For me, its always been... show more Kay, so i have this AMAZING friend! and he likes me, and i like him. And hes kinda cute. But doesnt have many friends and people make fun of him sometimes. I, on the other hand, have lots of friends. I dont want them to tease me for dateing a... well not loser... but you know what i mean... For me, its always been the inside that counts but still.... i dont wanna sound shallow and everything, but its true. So what should i do?
Update: @Trip Race: I wanted serious answers. and Trollop? Really?! Who the hell says trollop anymore!! geez... F*ck you.