Is it racist if I'm attracted to Asian men (Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese, etc) more than other races/ethnicities?

Hey there! I'm a young white woman. I've dated men from all kinds of races and ethnicities (and I wasn't even trying; I would just get asked out by these guys). Sexy guys come in all shades and colors, just like sexy girls do. However, I find that I'm naturally much more attracted to Asian men... show more Hey there!

I'm a young white woman. I've dated men from all kinds of races and ethnicities (and I wasn't even trying; I would just get asked out by these guys). Sexy guys come in all shades and colors, just like sexy girls do. However, I find that I'm naturally much more attracted to Asian men than any other. And no, it's not a "J-Pop" obsession or something. I don't pretend to be an expert on Asian cultures. I don't speak any Asian languages, I don't listen to J-Pop, and I'm not into anime/manga. Yes, martial arts are cool but I'm well aware that most Asians don't know martial arts.

It's literally a physical thing, and it's not like I prefer guys from any one country - darker skinned Asian men and lighter-skinned Asian men are equally attractive to me. That goes for Vietnam, Thailand, Mongolia, China, Korea, Japan, etc. I think it's the eyes, hair, and bone structure or something - I really don't know.

And of course, this doesn't mean I find ALL Asian men attractive; I just find that an attractive Asian man turns me on more than, say, an attractive White man, for the physical reasons I stated above. If I meet any good-looking guy who's disrespectful of me or my friends, then I lose interest regardless. And while I do love being exposed to other cultures, it's not like I prefer Asian-American men (I'm American) over men born and raised in Asia - in the end, it comes down to how well we click as individuals.

Am I racist? Or could I just say it's just a physical preference (like preferring "tall, dark, and handsome" men or blonds or French guys)? I'm just really worried because I'm aware that having been born with white privilege, I need to be more aware of unintentional racism. If this is racist of me, I need to fix it some how. If I'm racist for this, how do I stop? I find Asian men so sexy!

Thanks for reading this long question, and answering it. Have a good day!
Update: I'm dating a born-and-raised Mongolian man right now. I know that initially, I found him really attractive, and he found me attractive. When we first met, he started talking to me first. If I had thought he was a jerk, I wouldn't be dating him; we genuinely get along as individuals. Is it shallow that I like... show more I'm dating a born-and-raised Mongolian man right now. I know that initially, I found him really attractive, and he found me attractive. When we first met, he started talking to me first. If I had thought he was a jerk, I wouldn't be dating him; we genuinely get along as individuals. Is it shallow that I like his physical characteristics as an Asian man?
Update 2: Whew! I guess I was worrying too much. Thanks for the answers!