Will the US debt and economic decline affect boxing financially?

US is dealing with a huge bankruptcy! Foreign investments is an all time high. Japanese cars have now outsold American cars in US alone and owns 23% of the US treasury. US owes China trillions of dollars and the US deficit has reached passed $10 Trillion, the highest in the world. Russia and Germany... show more US is dealing with a huge bankruptcy! Foreign investments is an all time high. Japanese cars have now outsold American cars in US alone and owns 23% of the US treasury. US owes China trillions of dollars and the US deficit has reached passed $10 Trillion, the highest in the world. Russia and Germany (Volkswagen,BASF,BOSCH, BMW etc) are doing better than the US financially and Korea recently became one of the top producers of technology (samsung, toshiba,LG, Hyundai,Etc).

I'm from the US but I can't deny China is freaking scary. I have a degree in computers but i invest heavility in micro chips and other technological innovations here in themSilicon Valley. China own 60% of the world's largest corporations in the top 10. Their surplus of $3 plus trillion is enough to buy the entire economy of Britiain. Plus they almost owe no money to anyone except the world owes them. The US is officially in a recession. How would our economic woes affect boxing's future?