Help with a Gaming Mouse (FPS)?

Hey, Im a Gamer, So to speak, Now, I had a G500.. IT broke.

My friend lend me his mouse, So I need a mouse.. Anyways I dont like Logitech that mutch (Since my Experience with the G500) I Thought about getting a DeathAdder, Any Suggestions? Thanks And have a nice day!

Best Answer

Go for what you feel comfortable with. The only difference between laptop and desktop mice is the size of the plastic, all the electrics within them use the same power because they are the same components.

I stopped using laptop mice when i pulled two apart. I now think they are a gimmick

according to this information if you are going to play FPS games optical mouse is the best decision. They are a lot of videos on youtube with explanation why. See what the pro's use. The steelseries kinzu is pretty cheap but the deathadder is nice mouse too. It depends on grip , it's everything about your own preference. So find a store where you can test 1 or 2 mouse and just feel the movements and the shape.

Personally i use zowie 1.1 for counter strike gaming and it's nice for me.

Razer has some good gaming mice...mouses? w/e, as does iOne. Go for blue lazer, and atleast 1500 DPI for FPS, the blue lazer is more accurate than optical, and the high DPI will allow you to make subtle movements and not have you crosshairs spaz out, Also invest in a good mousepad (makes an unbelievable difference in sniping)

Source(s): PC gamer

I would go with the Notebook Optical Mouse, it's excellent with gaming, has firm grips on each side that light up red when you move it and doesn't lag whatsoever.

It's been even better then my standard touch mouse on my eMachines E525 (NEVER buy this Laptop, it really sucks!).

It's cheap, works better then the standard Roller Mouse, it's motion detecting, and I would give it a 10/10 for gaming ^^

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=not...

Hope I helped!