What do you think of criss angel?

I think he is amazing at what he does and I want to meet him and see him levitate lol what do you think?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Criss Angel's works are of the Devil. Criss' real name is Christopher Nicholas Sarantakos. It is interesting that he chose to change his name to "angel," as in FALLEN ANGEL

Criss Angel is the 2nd Coming of Jesus... Believe It! Criss Angel has also publicly walked on water, leading people to believe that he is Jesus. This is very disturbing folks. Magician, David Blaine, has also publicly attempted to IMITATE the miracles performed by Jesus. You see, Satan is continually trying to discredit the Lord Jesus Christ. No man can perform the miracles which Jesus did; BUT, Satan tries to IMITATE Christ's miracles to deceive the masses. We clearly see this folly in Moses' time, when Pharaoh called for his magicians to IMITATE the miracles which God had wrought by the rod of Moses (Exodus 7:11,22; 8:7,18). There is nothing new under the sun. Satan's followers today are still trying to imitate the works of God, in an attempt to discredit the Word of God.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

i think hes hot! lol and its amazing what he does. but my christian friends think hes a thing from the devil. -_-

• Jacy
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

He makes my skin crawl...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.