karma
karma asked in SportsWrestling · 10 years ago

ok, what was with the red suit that sting wore last night on impact?

he looked like a crazed pimp on crack

Favorite Answer

He robbed Jim Mitchell at knife-point. And just a lil side note, I'm watching WWE Classics on Demand, NWA from 1987. Sting had a promo (his character sounds EXACTLY the same now as it did then). Point being, this whole Joker thing actually seems like it would be natural for Steve Borden to play. The problem is after watching over 20 years of Sting, all the angles and **** he's done, the character doesn't seem to fit. But for a young, fresh, Steve Borden this Joker **** would have been MONEY.

• ME!

It was Versace (lol) Anyways, he was playing the role of an executive from the network so he dressed for the part. In the end he was lying about it but he did trick Hogan and Bischoff.

He's a wanna be Joker. he Joker had a purple suit so he is just trying to be slightly different. I hate the gimmick though. I think it's pathetic if you ask me

He's trying to look crazy. Crazy is part of his new gimmick.

a Quinceañera suit haha

Hes showing his homosexual side to the world