Bears fan what you think of Roy Williams and Mike Sims-Walker joining the bears?

These two guys will be the biggest receiver mine bears ever had Jay Cutler will finally have some guys to throw to like he did in Denver..

Roy Williams be the number one receiver and Mike be the two, Earl and Johnny will be a slot put Devin back at punting and kick return duties.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Very lackluster WRs for the Bears.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Being a Chiefs fan I don't really follow da Bears too close. Although you will miss an able-bodied tight end like Greg Olsen. Surely Cutler will miss the big target. I like Sims-Walker but I'm not as sure about Roy. SW should be the 1 and get at least 70 catches and 1,000 yards. Roy you should expect 40-55 catches for 450-700 yards. But your season, like my beloved Chiefs will depend on the QB play. I know Cutler throws a lot of picks because he did in Denver and I remember he threw 26 in his first year in Chicago. If he plays consistent then I would expect a tough match-up between the Chiefs and Bears late season. Bears should be contenders and even though you won't want to hear it the Packers are the team that will win the NFC

• 9 years ago

Gonna love It however losing greg olsen will be become a problem he Is better then both men consider both a liability.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Traditionally, the Bears have never had good wide receivers. They still don't.

And their quarterback ain't much, either.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

First get a QB that don't throw an enormous amount of int's.

• PoBoy
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Williams stunk it up in Dallas - hope he can recover his swagger.

• 9 years ago

maybe hope for sims walker but no hope for wiliiams

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.