Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 10 years ago

I was drunk, is this rape?

Now before you people judge me because you have nothing better to do, hear me out. I understand that this is my fault too, & that I wasn't thinking, but it happened..

So I went to see the Katy Perry concert w/ my aunt & some friends. Afterwards, I drank I think 3 or 4 fourlokos to myself. My aunt went to sleep & I at some point make it out to her porch. At this point I remember some lady coming up to me & asking her my age & name. She was drunk as well I think, ( my aunt lives in an apartment so there were quite a few people out even though it was like 12 at night). Once she asks me my age, she calls for this guy Corey, because he is my age too. So then he comes over there, & she says that we should get to know each other. I lied & said I was 16 ( im really 15) & he was 17. We sat down on my aunts porch & started talking. Then I remember he went to go to his apartment for a sec & I threw up everywhere. So I went inside & apparently threw up all over my aunts couch & carpet. Then I went back outside. At some point we get to another persons porch & some lady asks me if I want some chicken, but I'm vegetarian so I just had juice & ended up throwing up everywhere. At some point that guy Corey gets back but I am so messed up that I cant even sit up so I am laying down. He asks if he can kiss me & I told him I just thew up, but he said that he didn't care. So we start making out, then i really dont remember how or when we got to his apatment, i just remember crawling in his room cuz I couldn't walk & trying to get on his bed. We start making out again. Then I guess he took my shorts off at some point because all of a sudden he started fingering me. Now mind you that I have never been fingered or anything before. I usually have so much self respect, I date guys for months before I will even make out w/ them. I pulled his hand away a coupe times because it hurt, but he just kept putting it back & I was too exhausted & confused to get up. At one point I tried, but my stomach was so sick that I just ended up throwing up in the garbage can next to his bed. I have no idea how long we made out for, but then he said something like 'let me get that pu**y girl' ...romantic I know... all I remember is getting really nervous & then shrugging my shoulders. So then he asked me again& I tried telling him no cuz I was a virgin. But then he just walked out of the room. I think he was getting a condom, cuz then he came into the room & just put it in me. I never said yes, but I cant remember if i ever said no. Bottom line is it was horrible, it was the most painful thing that has ever happened to me. I don't even know how long it lasted because I passed out like half way through. After I told my friend he said it was rape. I don't know what to do...

A lot of you are saying go to the cops, but I don't even know if he lives at that apartment or if it was his friends, I also don't know his last name. Another thing is that I would get in sooo much trouble w/ my mom & my aunt would get in trouble for buying me alcohol..

Favorite Answer

that is rape. report it to the police. no means no, even if you're drunk.

Honey I consider that rape.

And don't you date be ashamed to tell someone ,it happens to so many girls. You aren't alone. So many girls accidently loose their virginity and it isn't fair really. Someone on here will probably say some hurtful stuff.

I understand how you feel its hard,your feelings are hurt ,your mad at the world most likely,mad at youself for letting your self get so drunk ,but you made the decision to and this is the consequence. I'd consider you a woman now and it was responsible of you to srrk help.

Tell the cops! Your parents! Get help, cops can give you a pill for pregnancy , test for stds ( which you really need to know the truth) , and make sure he doesnt do it to anyone else.... plan b is a pill that stops pregnancy before it starts... if he would take advantage of you like that then chances are slim that he cared enough to put on a condom

Lots of love to you and prayers <3 things work out. The good news is your safe that could have been incredibly dangerous

If you don&#x27;t feel personally violated, don&#x27;t do anything. Forget what&#x27;s politically correct, how do you feel? Obviously it&#x27;s bad what this scumbag did, but is it worth getting him to jail and at the same time getting legal charges on your family for providing alcohol to a minor? If you dont feel spite against him, let it go. The world is full of scumbags.

• Q

You did not consent, it was rape. It might also have been statutory rape, depending on what state you are in. Call the rape crisis hotline at 1-800-656-HOPE.

I'm sorry this has happened to you. You did not ask for it and you did not deserve it.

Go to the cops and file a report.

If you say no, it is rape.

If you don't say no but you are unable to - eg. due to intoxication and any reasonable person would be able to see you are intoxicated - then that is also rape.

Your 15 years old and your aunt should have take care of you.

that's rape honey, you were drunk and wasn't in your right mind and he took advantage of that, i think you should report him to the police

Yup.

i think thats rape

If you didn't say no, then it's your own fault.

Get over it.