How do I keep basic yahoo mail?

I had basic yahoo mail (which I liked) and then I got curious and clicked on "Switch to Newest version of Y! Mail" thinking that I could go back to my basic mail if I wanted. But I really don't like the new version of yahoo and want my basic version back. I found a link to get back to the basic mail... show more I had basic yahoo mail (which I liked) and then I got curious and clicked on "Switch to Newest version of Y! Mail" thinking that I could go back to my basic mail if I wanted. But I really don't like the new version of yahoo and want my basic version back. I found a link to get back to the basic mail and I was all happy that it'd worked. But now whenever I leave my basic mail home page, it always goes back to the new one that I updated earlier. How can I keep/confirm my basic yahoo??

Please answer, I'm really worried that I'll never be able to keep my basic yahoo. :(