Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 9 years ago

Can the IE 10 Beta be downloaded yet?

And should I use that as my Primary Web Browser?

Favorite Answer

Nope.

And no, not really.

When 9 was released, i thought it was alright...

Took about a week to remember what i hated about it - and it wasn't fixed, and still isn't.

Thing is, i don't remember (again) why i hate it... so i will use 10 when it comes out.

You can download the preview platform of 10 - but it doesn't let you do anything.

Firefox 8.01a isn't downloading torrents for me at this moment, so i'm using internet explorer sometimes.. not good.

So use firefox, Beta 6 is out now - however 7 is on the aurora channel, and if you can tolerate the occasional screwup, firefox 8 is on the nightly download. Its been working great for me till last nights update... but you get to try all the new features before they get released, some of which never get released.

Chrome is also pretty good, however its been having a lot of issues with the last couple updates, so i'm avoiding it for a while.

Who knows, maybe IE10 will be great - i always preferred the icon, and blue colors of ie - just the browser sucks balls.

there's no internet Explorer 10 - a minimum of no longer from Microsoft. internet Explorer 9 continues to be beta. So i do no longer understand what you downloaded yet i will rather much assure that isn't any longer an expert Microsoft product, and can be risky on your computer.