Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Alex M asked in HealthOther - Health · 10 years ago

Can any body list the chemicals in marijuana?

Now these chemicals have to be chemicals that are found in the marijuana bud itself, NOT THE SMOKE, i want to research these chemicals to determine the bad from the good, and the neutral. i have found some but only up to about 80. So who ever can answer with a list of the most chemicals in the bud, not the smoke, will be voted best answer.

I hate it when anti-marijuana people try to use the defense that its bad because there's over 400 chemicals in so i want to determine for myself weather or not all, if any, of these chemicals are truly harmful.

Update:

ReconMarine012 ReconMar...

"There's enough chemicals in there to kill someone. If there's over 400 chemicals, what the hell makes you think that there's even the slightest chance that one isn't deadly?"

Not all of these chemicals are bad every thing is made out of chemicals the water we drink is a chemical the oxygen we breath is a chemical there are thousands of chemicals that not only are they not bad but are actually beneficial to our health like the disease fighting chemicals in an apple. Dont just go around saying something is bad just because of how many chemicals it has, NOT ALL CHEMICALS ARE BAD

Update 2:

Mujumbo

wow great list i like how you described some of them to. Since im not voting best answer yet i would give you a thumbs up but apparrently i cant till im level 2 sorry.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The chemicals in weed vary a lot by strain. There are a lot, but there are only 5 or so that contribute to its psychoactive effects.

Delta 9 Tetrahydracannabinol (THC) [as well as Delta 8 THC] -- This is what makes you high. It causes your mind to wander, makes you feel a head buzz, increases your appreciation for different sights, music and activity, causes you to feel more energetic, and just puts you in a good mood. It is completely non-toxic. Weed with more THC will get you more high.

Cannabidiol (CBD) -- This is what gives you the body high and makes you tired and relaxed. It also makes the effects last longer. Weeds with more CBD will have a slower onset, a more relaxing high, and take longer to kick in. Weeds with less CBD will kick in faster but not last as long, and have more of an energetic high. CBD has a lot of medical uses and can help people with many different diseases.

Cannabinol (CBN) -- This is what makes you feel groggy, uncoordinated and unintelligent. As weed ages, some of the THC turns to CBN so most people prefer fresher weed.

Tetrahydracannabivarin (THCV) -- Weed with more THCV smells stronger and doesn't last as long.

Cannabinochreme (CBC) -- Weed with more CBC has more of a pain-relieveing effect.

The other cannabinoids in marijuana are CBG, CBL, CBV, CBDV, CBCV, CBGV, and CBGM. Each fo these has several different varieties, so overall there are 87 different cannabinoids.

Overall there are 487 chemicals in marijuana, so the other 400 are just what you'd find in normal plants in leaves all over the world. Chlorophyll, cellulose, water, and the like. No need to worry about those.

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Now these chemicals have to be chemicals that are found in the marijuana bud itself, NOT THE SMOKE, i want to research these chemicals to determine the bad from the good, and the neutral. i have found some but only up to about 80. So who ever can...

Source(s): body list chemicals marijuana: https://shortly.im/tc3Oi
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

We sell and supply high quality pure Research Chemicals and

Prescription Drugs in both large and small quantities worldwide.

Please note that Almost everything is negotiable..,

tonywilliam319@gmail.com

Adderall and Adderall XR

Concerta

Dexedrine

Focalin and Focalin XR

Metadate CD and Metadate ER

Methylin and Methylin ER

Ritalin, Ritalin SR, Ritalin LA

Vyvanse

Daytrana

Quillivant XR

Now in Stock;

Roxicodone 30mg

Oxycontin 80mg

Oxymorphone 40mg

Ketamine - kilogram/grams

MDMA - kilogram/grams

Adderall 30mg

Xanar bar

Percocet 30mg

Methamphetamine - kilogram/grams

Ab-chminaca - kilogram/grams

PM me please for custom lists! Almost everything is negotiable..

PAYMENT

Only westernunion and moneygram system.

PACKAGE

The products are packaged in vacuum, in material not detectable by

x-rays. Super discreet.

SHIPPING

Free 3-5 DAYS WORLDWIDE.

100% reship, send text to 509 641 7558.

tonywilliam319@gmail.com

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

There's enough chemicals in there to kill someone. If there's over 400 chemicals, what the hell makes you think that there's even the slightest chance that one isn't deadly?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.