is anyone else confused about if Eduardo Fresco wants us to take him seriously? (Wilmer Valderrama)?

i love love LOVE Wilmer Valderrama!! ...but i'm slightly confused as to whether he wants us to take the other part of him "Eduardo Fresco" seriously or if this is a joke? its just because he gave himself a new name for singing which got me all confused......so i'm guessing it is a joke....stunt thing... but i don't know maybe he does want us to take the Eduardo Fresco part of him seriously - i don't know, i'm so confused!!! i feel like such a bad fan not knowing whether this is a joke or not!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think that it was joke. BUT majority of the viewers actually enjoyed the music and video (and the fact that it's OMG Wilmer Valderrama). SO.. I have decided to support him anyway and I always ask him to bring out some more Fresco entertainment! Maybe you didn't like the music, but it was entertaining enough to make me want more! "Eduardo Fresco" has his own twitter and facebook. I think it's popular enough, or at least it could be. :)

Basically, a joke that turned out pretty well and could possibly make Mr. Valderrama also known as a music artist. :)

Source(s): My love for Wilmer Valderrama aka Fez aka Handy Manny aka Eduardo Fresco <3
  • tunick
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

it quite is the incorrect query to deduce. God created mankind in His own photograph, and correctly conscious of our interest for expertise, placed us in an ecosystem that would pique our curiosities andcontinual our imaginations so as that we might escalate our minds and by no skill run out of issues to locate or query. often times we ought to think of out of the field to locate a passable answer to a query that perplexes us. because of the fact we don't keep in mind the mechanics of the advent of the earth, we don't [at the instant know the way it replaced into formed and that has created a branch of concept. the folk who take a challenging stance that the earth is 6000 years old do no longer know that anymore than others who say it particularly is billions of years old. i think of they're the two superb. The universe is crammed with count which has existed for billions of years. i think that God took of that count, that should definitely have been component to yet another international with different existence faster or later, and formed the earth from it in the alloted 6000 plus or minus years.

• 8 years ago

We are all more confused by you. Life is short. Please don't ask meaningless questions to waste our time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.