Is anyone else confused about if Eduardo Fresco wants us to take him seriously? (Wilmer Valderrama)?

i love love LOVE Wilmer Valderrama!! ...but i'm slightly confused as to whether he wants us to take the other part of him "Eduardo Fresco" seriously or if this is a joke? its just because he gave himself a new name for singing which got me all confused......so i'm guessing it is a joke....stunt... show more i love love LOVE Wilmer Valderrama!! ...but i'm slightly confused as to whether he wants us to take the other part of him "Eduardo Fresco" seriously or if this is a joke? its just because he gave himself a new name for singing which got me all confused......so i'm guessing it is a joke....stunt thing... but i don't know maybe he does want us to take the Eduardo Fresco part of him seriously - i don't know, i'm so confused!!! i feel like such a bad fan not knowing whether this is a joke or not!