Is having bongs inside the house child endangerment? ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No! Absolutely not! Having bongs inside the house does not constitute child endangerment, that is just a ploy that child services uses to take children away from families and to place them in foster care. If you are being told that having a bong in the house is endangering your child then I would suggest that you seek legal representation because your rights to privacy are about to become invaded.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

In my opinion, just as long as they are not exposed to it, bongs around the house isn't that big of a deal. Except if you're a frequent user. Also, do it when they are not home and keep it hidden from them. And try not to send the message that drugs are okay cause that may cause a lot of problems.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

By itself? No, not so much. If you have them sitting out when protective services comes to tour your house you should expect problems though.

• 9 years ago

The thing is, most kids don't know what a bong is until they're teenagers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes. Even if there weren't children in the house, it is still considered drug paraphernalia and can be confiscated.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It may be. If they are locked away out of sight, I am sure that would help. dont take any chances.

• 9 years ago

Yes.

• 9 years ago

Less so than having cigarettes.

• 9 years ago

Probably not, but it's still pretty dumb.

• 9 years ago

No, I wouldn't think so. Especially if they are not used.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.