Is having bongs inside the house child endangerment? ?

Favorite Answer

No! Absolutely not! Having bongs inside the house does not constitute child endangerment, that is just a ploy that child services uses to take children away from families and to place them in foster care. If you are being told that having a bong in the house is endangering your child then I would suggest that you seek legal representation because your rights to privacy are about to become invaded.

In my opinion, just as long as they are not exposed to it, bongs around the house isn't that big of a deal. Except if you're a frequent user. Also, do it when they are not home and keep it hidden from them. And try not to send the message that drugs are okay cause that may cause a lot of problems.

By itself? No, not so much. If you have them sitting out when protective services comes to tour your house you should expect problems though.

The thing is, most kids don't know what a bong is until they're teenagers.

Yes. Even if there weren't children in the house, it is still considered drug paraphernalia and can be confiscated.

It may be. If they are locked away out of sight, I am sure that would help. dont take any chances.

Yes.

Less so than having cigarettes.

Probably not, but it's still pretty dumb.

No, I wouldn't think so. Especially if they are not used.