Could you wear a white dress with green yellow flowers in a golden wedding?

I know you shouldn't wear white at a wedding but since it is a golden wedding anniversary and my dress has also green yellow flower prints on it is it still inappropriate? what about a maxi dress is it suitable for a golden wedding?

Favorite Answer

You shouldn't wear white at a wedding you're correct but at a golden wedding anniversaray you can wear whatever you like, I remember my grandma & grandads golden wedding anniversary I didn't wear a white dress but I wore a long white skirt and a fancy black top(i think!)

Hope I helped!

As for white dress with flower prints or maxi dress i'd say- white dress with flower prints.

I hope i helped!

Emma xx

Source(s): Grandma & Gdads golden anniversary.
  • ?

i'm doing plum with mild pink and creme for my decor and plant existence alongside with the bridesmaids and groomsmen. Yellow is my well-known colour. the proper flower, which i'm applying besides, are IRISes. they arrive in pink with a swag of yellow or you need to purchase them yellow besides. we are additionally applying tulips. we are having pink because of the fact i want cherry blossoms. standard, i think of your theory is great! Very exceptionally!