I have been with my boyfriend for 5 years, we have a son together and he wont commit. Should we break up?

My boyfriend and i have been together for a little more than 5 years. We have lived together for almost 4 of those 5 years and we have a 3 year old son together. He just recently got in contact with a realtor and he is buying a house, but he REFUSES to put my name on the title, saying "If we ever break up, i... show more My boyfriend and i have been together for a little more than 5 years. We have lived together for almost 4 of those 5 years and we have a 3 year old son together. He just recently got in contact with a realtor and he is buying a house, but he REFUSES to put my name on the title, saying "If we ever break up, i don't want you to try and take my house" I have never given him reason to believe i would ever do that to him. Everytime i bring up marriage, he changes subject and gets nervous, but when he does talk about it he says how were basically married and that its only papers, but i want more than that i want to feel that he is serious about our relationship. So my question is, should i put up with his commitment issues or should i leave him?