Is this TNA Impact Wrestling live event card worth attending? Plus a BQ's?

WQ:) Is this TNA Impact Wrestling live event card worth the price of admission?

This is the TNA Impact Wrestling live event card that TNA is currently promoting:

Main Event: Mr. Anderson vs. Mexican America's Hernandez

Bound for Glory Series Match: "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles vs. Bully Ray

"King of the Mountain" Jeff Jarrett vs. Crimson

Bound for Glory Series Match: Bobby Roode vs. "Samoan Submission Machine"

Samoa Joe vs. Gunner vs. Devon

Bound for Glory Series Match: "Cowboy" James Storm vs. "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

TNA Knockouts Championship Match: Mickie James vs. Sarita

Mixed Tag Team Action: "Prince of Punk" Shannon Moore & Velvet Sky vs. Sangriento & Rosita

* Card subject to change *

BQ:) Who is your current favorite wrestler in TNA Impact Wrestling and why?

Not scheduled to appear Kurt Angle, Sting, Chris Sabin, Austin Aries & RVD.

http://www.impactwrestlingworldtour.com/

http://www.impactwrestling.com/

Ticket Prices Range from $20, $35 and $50.

The card looks decent and it's a little better compared to the last TNA event that

I attended 3 years ago when I attended this event I did see the following matches.

The Great One was front row and center, first row floor seats, ringside seats TNA.

TNA Presents: Impact Wrestling

American Bank Center

Corpus Christi, Texas

Saturday August 2, 2008

TNA Main Event

A.J. Styles vs. Kurt Angle

TNA World Heavyweight Championship

Samoa Joe (c) vs. Abyss

TNA World Tag Team Championships

LAX (c) vs. Team 3D

TNA Knockout's Championship

Taylor Wilde (c) vs. Awesome Kong

"Cowboy" James Storm vs. Sharkboy

TNA X Division Championship Match

Petey Williams (c) vs. Kazarian vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Chris Sabin vs. Alex Shelly

vs. Javier Woods

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aJVe-mHl0g

Youtube thumbnail

• Favorite Answer

TNA is one of the best Professional Wrestling Promotions to see "Live". TNA allows Fans into the building 2 Hours before the show. You can surround the ring and take pictures and get autographs with The Wrestlers, The Knockouts and TNA Personalities. You can buy Programs and other Merchandise. At intermission you can also take photos and get autographs. You can also buy Backstage Passes, get more autographs, take more photos and talk to the Wrestlers and Knockouts. When the show is over you can take more photos, get more autographs. And the Wresting Matches are great.

I've been to TNA House Shows in New York, Pennsylvania and Maryland. TNA will run shows in diffferent parts of the United States sometimes and half the Roster will work one show and the other half will work the other show. I remember the last time I went to a TNA House Show at The Hammerstein Ballroom In New York City, TNA was also doing a Show in St. Louis, Missiouri, so we did not see FORTUNE, Kurt Angle, Ric Flair among others.

From what i always hear, TNA live events tend to be 100 times more fun than WWE live events and this is an opinion shared by basically everybody who has gone to a TNA show, So take that for what its worth. I say if the price isnt too high then go, if its really high then maybe dont. Just keep in mind that TNA house shows tend to be good compared to TNA tv because at house shows they just let the guys go out there and perform.

BQ: Austin Aries. Been my favorite wrestler for a long time because he is one of the best in the world.

I don't watch TNA, but my friend does. She went with her boyfriend to a live event in Philly and said it was fantastic. I heard you get some of the best live action in a professional wrestling match. I also hear it's worth the money and you will have a great time watching the talent wrestle. Plus, my friend tells me that the female wrestlers are also better live. She says the wrestlers are really nice too. It's up to you if you wanna go, if you really like TNA, then go for it and enjoy yourself!

BQ: I don't watch it, but I know Kurt Angle is a good damn wrestler, so I choose him.

• Well it is a Somewhat Wrestling Promotion, it really depends on the Price though. If it would be at around 150$ then I wouldn't go. If it would be at around 50 or 25$ then I would go.

BQ: I don't watch TNA so I am just going to say Jeff Hardy,Matt Hardy, Mr Anderson, and Rob Van Dam since I liked them all when they were still in the WWE.

I just saw you're additional details: I would defiantly NOT go!

I'm a big fan of TNA and I know the cheapest tickets are $15. and you are seeing the top talent that TNA offers except of course without Kurt Angle and RVD but Sting rarely if ever does house shows but I would definitely go.

I like Samoa Joe but I really wish they would have him as a bad guy cause he has a short temper and he is too intense to hold it all in just because fans cheer for him. The rate he is going in the BFG I might get my wish cause you know his fury is building and he will let it loose soon.

Well depends on the price, but as far as I can see it sounds decent. If it was around $25-$50 for good seats then yeah might be worth going.

BQ: Meh. I really don't watch TNA, but my favorite would have to be AJ Styles, he has the most talent and ability out of anybody on the roster.

well its random, but if you care for the BFG Rankings than I'd go to see who wins those matches. I love Velvet Sky so again I'd go, but depending on the price.

BQ AJ Styles, I could list 50 paragraphs explaining why, but I'll just use one word He's "Phenomenal"

nothing on a tna card is worth attending

It's ok, if it's cheap then go.