What happens if a guy takes birth control pills?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There are 2 types, one that stimulate the ovaries to produce hormones , and the other - hormones itself.

When you take this type - that stimulate the ovaries to produce hormones - nothing will happen as you don't have ovaries in the first place.

When you take this type - hormones itself - lab research shows that nothing will happen if you follow the instruction, ie one tablet a day, and short term eg one or two month. The problems starts when overdose and long term. So ffar i have not read any reports on men taking OCP but in animals, overdosed showed liver failure instead. I can't find that report now, it's years back and i can't remember the pharmacological action as to how and why it cause liver failure. I vaguely remember something to do the fatty acid redeposition.

It will not "change" any of your outer appearance, increase breast size, become more feminine etc.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Some gay men take it to grow their breasts. But I don't think it is perfectly safe because it messes up with your hormones. You may not notice the bad effects early, but it may cause problems in the future. So in my opinion, don't risk it. People should be contented with what they have.

• 9 years ago

I'd say try it and find out, but that doesn't sound like such a good idea.

• 9 years ago

Why would you take something that isn't meant for you? Please keep taking them. I'm sure there are guys out there that will love playing with your new boobs and smaller testicles.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

He'll become pregnant and have gorilla babies from his ears.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Then he is a h0m0sexual f@gg0t.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.