If I see an idea on a blog or a DIY tutorial, can I produce that item for profit?

I have a small online boutique. I make mostly hair accessories and home decor things. Some of the stuff I make is my idea or an inspiration of an idea I saw. I read a lot of craft and hair accessory tutorial blogs but I don't know where the line is as far as re-producing those ideas. Is it ok if I read a blog or watch a tutorial and use a variation of that item or product (hair stuff, headbands, hair flowers, broaches, etc.) and sell it for profit? I don't want to get sued for using ideas, but the blogs are free and I don't think I've found one that says you can't use the idea for profit. The DIY videos don't normally say that either. I just want to be safe and smart about selling.

Favorite Answer

Of course you can, and you can add some your own design on it to make it special or a little different from those!! You are great!!