My girlfriend broke up with me...?

my girlfriend broke up with me yesterday... i know i've been answering people's questions telling them how to act after the break ups but i cant seem to do so myself. it hurts so much. i still love her a lot. she suggested breaking up because her parents gave her a lot of pressure. we had a peaceful break... show more my girlfriend broke up with me yesterday... i know i've been answering people's questions telling them how to act after the break ups but i cant seem to do so myself. it hurts so much. i still love her a lot. she suggested breaking up because her parents gave her a lot of pressure. we had a peaceful break up. i agreed to do so because i still love her a lot and does not want her to be upset and pressurized... what can i do now... i couldnt sleep last night and in my dream, i kept on asking her whether we could get together again and she kept on rejecting. she says she still has feelings for me but shes doesnt have the courage to face the pressure... she was my first love and i was hers... how could i forget the pain and hurt... i still remember when we shared our first kiss together.. all our memories are popping up into my mind every now and then... what can i do.. can someone talk to me..
9 answers 9