my girlfriend broke up with me...?

my girlfriend broke up with me yesterday... i know i've been answering people's questions telling them how to act after the break ups but i cant seem to do so myself. it hurts so much. i still love her a lot. she suggested breaking up because her parents gave her a lot of pressure. we had a peaceful break up. i agreed to do so because i still love her a lot and does not want her to be upset and pressurized... what can i do now... i couldnt sleep last night and in my dream, i kept on asking her whether we could get together again and she kept on rejecting. she says she still has feelings for me but shes doesnt have the courage to face the pressure... she was my first love and i was hers... how could i forget the pain and hurt... i still remember when we shared our first kiss together.. all our memories are popping up into my mind every now and then... what can i do.. can someone talk to me..

It sounds like she's going through a rough time; all you can do is be her friend, but don't be too pushy about that, and if it's meant to happen she'll come back. Love is love; you never stop loving someone you were in love with in the past, so you'll always be in her heart and her in yours. When everything is right again in her life, she'll let you back in. Sometimes your heart just has to temporarily shut people out to heal itself, and it sounds like that's what she's doing. If she really does love- and I believe she does- everything will work out.

If she gets over the pressure, you two will be back together in no time. Just stick by her side, true love is between thick and thin <3

i know how you feel. and believe me...it's gonna take some time to move on. you need to surround yourself with friends who love you and care about you.it's not easy at first. actually...my boyfriend just broke up with me a week ago and i'm still hurting. we've been together for over a year. everything is going to be okai. :) we can get through this together. :)

• Joshua

I know exactly how you feel. My girlfriend left me because I 'love her more than she loves me'. The way I see it, you got it good. I love her, and she doesn't love me. You'll get another chance in a few months, when her parents back off. Keep her close. Good luck.

You are about to go into the friend zone and their is no way to get out. She will be your friend and you will think that you might get back together soon. But 5 years later you are going to be her bridesmaid at her wedding.

that's a hard one! i would just try to move on and maybe later on you two can resume your relationship. keep yourself busy, but also allow yourself some time alone to grieve your lost. try a new hobby or resume an old hobby that you didn't get a chance to do while in the relationship.

wait til yer older.

if she really loves you, she'll wait until her parents stop.

if not, you're still young.

you'll have TONS of girls to bone.

you can still hang and everthing if that good with parents

your freeeeeeee! :D