Nicholas asked in SportsSurfing · 9 years ago

Is my longboard setup good?

Deck-Gravity Makai

Trucks-Randal 180mm's

Wheels-Bigfoot 80a Wheels

Bearings-Rush Bombers

Hardware-Sector 9 1 1/2''

Favorite Answer

Your deck, Trucks and Hardware and bearings are great but those wheels are terrible. If you don't want to slide much i would get some Orangatang In-Heat 80a orange, and if you do want to slide get some Abec 11 Freerides in 81a. And i personally like Paris trucks better they feel better and look nicer.

Source(s): experiences

On a longboard, 2+a million, the middle fin is traditionally longer. i think that that is basically pointed out as a "thruster" on shortboards and the place each and all the fins are the comparable length. On my 9'0 that I had custom finished, I went with a 2+a million. My middle fin is 7.5. i found that I hate this setup (thank God I had them boxed). The facet-bites are actually out, and my one fin is an 8.0

• Ryan D

Your wheels are the only bad thing in your setup. Cheapo wheels mean cheap quality.

Get some Abec11 Flashbacks. They are good all around wheels and are only $34

http://longboardskater.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen...