Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 9 years ago

if im not planning of selling, transporting, fireworks what type of ATF liscens should i apply for..?

ive looked into the type 20 high explosives liscens but that requires a underground bunker for your explosives magazine lol well not really but it might as well be... what liscens is nessacery for me to buy the chemicals and make legal fireworks

1 Answer

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    An ATF Type 20. It's no harder to get than any of the other license and you'll need a magazine to store your finished fireworks. Plus it allows you make any fireworks and will allow you to purchase any materials you need, a lot of pyro supply vendors only accept Type 20's.

    Here's a great article on getting a Type 20 and making a magazine out of a Jobsite storage box:

    Source(s): In the fireworks biz.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.