Poll: Are you a 90s Kid?

Ok, does my little brother count as a 90s kid (13 turning 14 soon). He remembers a lot of 90s tv shows and movies. We always watch some 80s shows/movies, a lot of 90s shows/movies. He loves the early 2000s and some 90s shows were still airing new episodes, but he prefers the older episodes. He misses the 90s/early Nickelodeon, 90s/early 2000s Cartoon Network including Toonami, Fox Kid Shows like Tiny Toon Adventures, Jackie Chan Adventures, Animaniacs, and more. He has been like this since he was four years old and I'm proud that he likes the stuff I liked. I was born in '95 and is 15. I know the cutoff thing is 1994, but are we both 90s kids, 90s toddlers, or 2000s kids?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

I would say you're both a 90's kids. I was born in 1991.

http://generationz.b1.jcink.com

If you loved the 90's, I suggest you check out the site above. It's a forum based on the 90's and the greatness that came with it! Join to discuss the great 90's cartoons, shows, movies, snacks, commercials, memories and everything else that you enjoyed about the 1990's!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I was born in 96 and I remember watching a lot of 90s shows and movies, I wish i was born earlier :(

• Lauren
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

yep, I am. I was born in the mid- 80's.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

jackie chan adventures is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I was born in 1994 :P

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Yesss. 1994 :D

• 8 years ago

1996 kid

• 8 years ago

96 baby...but obviously I didn't know much about it in them days

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

90's kid

Gundam wing

• Person
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Who cares?

People who say OOOO I AM A 90S KID just like to have attention and hear them selves talk.

I seriously wouldn't care if you were born in 74 shut up.

• 8 years ago

'94 represent!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.