Can my friend win an underage consumption charge if there isn't any evidence/proof he had been drinking?

I have a friend named Bob. Bob is 18. Last month, Bob was with his parents. His parents are back drunks and alcoholics. Bob's dad was really drunk and sitting in the truck about to drive off. Bob tried to get his dad out of the truck. Bob's mom ran out and started screaming at Bob's dad. (She was drunk... show more I have a friend named Bob. Bob is 18. Last month, Bob was with his parents. His parents are back drunks and alcoholics. Bob's dad was really drunk and sitting in the truck about to drive off. Bob tried to get his dad out of the truck. Bob's mom ran out and started screaming at Bob's dad. (She was drunk to.) They live next to a very busy highway. Someone called the cops because they seen Bob's mom doing something. I'm not sure exactly what. The cops came and seen that Bob's mom and dad were very intoxicated.

Officer #1 asked Bob what had happened. Bob explained. The officer had Bob say his ABC's. Bob was scared and nervous because his dad was going to be going to jail and charged with a 5th offense DUI and that his mom was also going to jail. Bob started saying his ABC's. He was so nervous, and he accidentally skipped one. The officer asked Bob why he messed up, and he told the officer it was because he was scared and nervous about his parents going to jail, and also because he was in special ed when he was a child. (That is true.) Well, out of nowhere, Officer #2, slammed Bob on the cop car and called him a retard, and arrested Bob.

Bob was charged with underage consumption. However, Bob had NOT been drinking and had NOT been on drugs. He was completely sober. Bob WAS NOT given a breath-a-lizer or a blood alcohol test to prove that he had been drinking or to prove if he was drunk.

Bob's UNCLE didn't get arrested, but he was outside slurring and the cops told him to go inside the house. The only reason why he didn't get arrested was because he is gay and could have hollered discrimination. (That is what Bob's uncle said.)

Bob's parents were charged with P.I. Bob's father was charged with a 5th offense D.U.I as well. Bob's mother was charged with tampering with evidence, among other things. Bob's father went to court, and his lawyer said that there wasn't evidence that Bob's father had been driving, so therefore could not be charged with a D.U.I.

Bob has court next month. If he tells the judge everything that happened, what the cop done, and how his uncle wasn't arrested for P.I, could Bob's case be dropped? Also, could he press charges on the cop who called him a retard? Bob had bruises from the cop slamming him down on the car. Also, if he tells the judge that he hadn't been given any type of alcohol test, is there still enough evidence to charge Bob with underage consumption?

If Bob is able to press charges on the cop, which I doubt because he don't have proof, just a story. The bruise have went away, and the only witnesses that were there, were drunk. So, if Bob is able to press charges, what will happen if he looses or if he wins? Also, would he have to have a certain amount of money to press charges?

This all happened in Tennessee. This is a true story. Please give me good answers so we can get this straightened out. Thank you.
Update: Mean to put BAD drunks. Not back drunks. :0
Update 2: Well this is a true story. I don't want my friends real name to be broadcasted, so I said it was Bob. I don't know why he would be charged with underage consumption if he wasn't drinking, but they didn't give him any type of test to prove that he wasn't drinking or doing drugs. I hope that there is proof on his... show more Well this is a true story. I don't want my friends real name to be broadcasted, so I said it was Bob. I don't know why he would be charged with underage consumption if he wasn't drinking, but they didn't give him any type of test to prove that he wasn't drinking or doing drugs. I hope that there is proof on his file that Bob wasn't given any test, just like there wasn't any proof on Bob's fathers file that he had been driving.