Michael Smith had blocked me?

Aww and crow is actually calling me a hindu tramp, when I'm a muslim :) I guess some muslim men are just quick at labeling women as tramps even muslim women:) Why doesn't Crow just move to a muslim country so he can enjoy his pious muslim women instead of whining about westernized womens' freedoms? Or are you just waiting for 72 virgins in heaven?

Very....very important.

Crow, thanks for fabricating the catholic joke. Don't you have anymore Palestinian questions to answer? It seems like the middle east conflicts are your thing on Y/A and your sidings with terrorists.

Favorite Answer

edit:

so what if i answer it over there??? i sympathize with both sides. sometimes i write in favor of israel and sometimes in favor of palestine. so what??? i take no sides. and whether you like it or not, i am a Catholic. It is no joke. even if i did fully support palestine what is so strange?? are you so ignorant that you do not know how many Christians support Palestine and give Israel zero support??? i myself am neutral in the recent months. In the past i was strictly in favor of Israel and now right now i am more towards the side of Israel because i know Palestine does a lot of terrorism.

• S

I believe that person is really a very jealous woman who pretends to be a man.

Don't you wear a hijab? I do and I never get nasty remarks from men. It is my body and I wish to protect it from unwanted stares.

hi honey

It's that important to you?

No one cares about your bitchyness.