Michael Smith had blocked me?

Aww and crow is actually calling me a hindu tramp, when I'm a muslim :) I guess some muslim men are just quick at labeling women as tramps even muslim women:) Why doesn't Crow just move to a muslim country so he can enjoy his pious muslim women instead of whining about westernized womens' freedoms? Or are you just waiting for 72 virgins in heaven?

Update:

Very....very important.

Update 2:

Crow, thanks for fabricating the catholic joke. Don't you have anymore Palestinian questions to answer? It seems like the middle east conflicts are your thing on Y/A and your sidings with terrorists.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

edit:

so what if i answer it over there??? i sympathize with both sides. sometimes i write in favor of israel and sometimes in favor of palestine. so what??? i take no sides. and whether you like it or not, i am a Catholic. It is no joke. even if i did fully support palestine what is so strange?? are you so ignorant that you do not know how many Christians support Palestine and give Israel zero support??? i myself am neutral in the recent months. In the past i was strictly in favor of Israel and now right now i am more towards the side of Israel because i know Palestine does a lot of terrorism.

• Login to reply the answers
  • S
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

I believe that person is really a very jealous woman who pretends to be a man.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Don't you wear a hijab? I do and I never get nasty remarks from men. It is my body and I wish to protect it from unwanted stares.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

hi honey

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

It's that important to you?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No one cares about your bitchyness.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.